• Guangzhou Beianji Clothing Co., Ltd.
    Abosolutely goegeous
  • Guangzhou Beianji Clothing Co., Ltd.
    Sample order received and pass the testing,thank you the all efforts.you are a dependable partner! we will contiune working with you in the future
  • Guangzhou Beianji Clothing Co., Ltd.
    The best clothing supplier what i found on the world, love they service and their quality.
Contact Person : admin
Phone Number : +86-13570928925
WhatsApp : +8613570928925

XXXL Easing Flare Tall High Waisted Jeans Fashion Letters

Place of Origin China
Brand Name BEIANJI
Model Number BMST006
Minimum Order Quantity 30pcs
Price 39.9usd
Packaging Details Poly Zipper Bag
Delivery Time 1-2weeks
Payment Terms Paypal,XTransfer,Payoneer,T/T, Western Union,Bank Transfer
Supply Ability 5000pcs 3month
Product Details
Season Spring / Autumn Decoration Button, Rivet, Pockets
Specification Polyester (polyester) Weaving Method Knitted
The Waist Type Mid Waist Pants Length Nine Pants
High Light

XXXL tall high waisted jeans


Flare tall high waisted jeans


Easing high waisted flare jeans tall

Leave a Message
Product Description
Easing of Tall Waist Straight Jeans Fashion Letters
Product details


product name
ladies jeans
cotton/spandex/splicing cloth
light prossce water washing
ladies jeans,denim skirt for ladies
payment terms
retail could be paid immediately, the order is 30%advance payment,the remaining 70%is paid before delivery.100%is paid before


1, Ensure the products meet the quality standards

2, Ensure the goods will be delivered on time

3, Provide warm and friedly service and after-sale service
from us is so easy and simple as you buy from local supplier. Best price and
4, We will reply you within 24 hours
5, Guaranteed the reliable quality and sevice, You will and that impoted directly

more choice




Q1. Can you do orders of small quantity ?

Yes, we can custom 100 pcs per design/colour for our new clients.


Q2.What’s turnaround time for samples and orders?

Usually, it’s 7-10 days for samples, and 25-35 days for bulk orders. Specifically, it depends on quantity, designs, patterns, and all accessories you need.


Q3.My design is finished, how can I get a quotation?

We will send you a rough quotation after we confirmed details with you,like fabric, designs, patterns, sizes,etc. And there’s a specific quotation after samples finished.


Q4.How you control the quality of my orders?

For samples, our QC will check it first,and then the salesman, our sales manager will check sample before we send it to you; for bulk orders, our QC team will make sure your orders perfect. And you can ask a Third Part Inspection to our factory in Humen Town.



XXXL Easing Flare Tall High Waisted Jeans Fashion Letters 0